Pageviews last month

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

WIN A FREE NOOK COLOR!!!

I am still giving away a FREE NOOK COLOR. All you have to do is "LIKE" my Facebook page! It is really that simple! No strings attached! Just click this link and then click the big "LIKE" button on the page; not a status or picture, the page itself (but feel free to look at status' and pictures as well). As soon as we get to 350 "LIKES" then we will draw a name randomly, and that person will be the winner!




Sarah Moore, Broker/REALTOR - CRS, CDPE, SFR, e-Pro RE/MAX EXECUTIVE REALTY 7752 GATEWAY LANE, SUITE 204 CONCORD NC 28027 www.WeOpenMoreDoors@hotmail.com 704-706-4160

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grew up in Charlotte and have seen alot of change over the years. I am blessed to be married to my husband Todd and we have two beautiful children, Hayden who is in Collge and John Robert who is in 5th grade. We have a rescued dog named Riccardo that we love! I enjoy traveling, playing cards with my husband, VEGAS, the beach, singing and volunteering at my church. I am blessed to work with my father who is my real estate assistant. He is an amazing man and shares his wisdom and humor every day. I owe my work ethic to the positive role models my parents played in my life. I believe in honesty, integrity, perseverance and having fun!

Real Estate Tips & Information

ShareThis