Pageviews last month

Friday, March 30, 2012

"If They Are Motivated, I Can Get A Deal!"


Too many times people have the mindset that if the sellers of the house they love really want to sell their home, they will drastically reduce the price. This is not true even to the slightest degree! If you want a seller to reduce to a price that you love, good luck. Put yourself in their shoes and think, "Would I rather sell my home right now for 'x amount' less, or wait until the perfect buyer walks through my door?" Well most people like to wait on that perfect buyer. Its not like selling an old bicycle on craigslist where you just want to get rid of it so the first offer seems to be the best offer. Remember, the key is to think like the seller and you might be able to get a better deal.


Sarah Moore, Broker/REALTOR - CRS, CDPE, SFR, e-Pro RE/MAX EXECUTIVE REALTY 7752 GATEWAY LANE, SUITE 204 CONCORD NC 28027 www.WeOpenMoreDoors@hotmail.com 704-706-4160

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grew up in Charlotte and have seen alot of change over the years. I am blessed to be married to my husband Todd and we have two beautiful children, Hayden who is in Collge and John Robert who is in 5th grade. We have a rescued dog named Riccardo that we love! I enjoy traveling, playing cards with my husband, VEGAS, the beach, singing and volunteering at my church. I am blessed to work with my father who is my real estate assistant. He is an amazing man and shares his wisdom and humor every day. I owe my work ethic to the positive role models my parents played in my life. I believe in honesty, integrity, perseverance and having fun!

Real Estate Tips & Information

ShareThis