Pageviews last month

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bojangles' Coliseum Is Getting A Makeover!

That's right, our beloved Bojangles' Coliseum is getting a makeover. The coliseum has been open since 1955, and is long overdue for a redesign. This is supposed to be a three year project and will increase the seating capacity by another 4,000 people! This is only part of our city's $1 billion plan that would transform from Independence Rd to Monroe Rd. For more information go here.


Sarah Moore, Broker/REALTOR - CRS, CDPE, SFR, e-Pro RE/MAX EXECUTIVE REALTY 7752 GATEWAY LANE, SUITE 204 CONCORD NC 28027 www.WeOpenMoreDoors@hotmail.com 704-706-4160

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grew up in Charlotte and have seen alot of change over the years. I am blessed to be married to my husband Todd and we have two beautiful children, Hayden who is in Collge and John Robert who is in 5th grade. We have a rescued dog named Riccardo that we love! I enjoy traveling, playing cards with my husband, VEGAS, the beach, singing and volunteering at my church. I am blessed to work with my father who is my real estate assistant. He is an amazing man and shares his wisdom and humor every day. I owe my work ethic to the positive role models my parents played in my life. I believe in honesty, integrity, perseverance and having fun!

Real Estate Tips & Information

ShareThis