Pageviews last month

Friday, October 23, 2015

13621 Brandon Trail Drive Charlotte, NC 28213

Property Site: http://tour.circlepix.com/home/PC36P3
Clean as a whistle, this beautiful home has it all. Enjoy long summers evenings on the porch. Home includes Granite, upgraded cabinetry. Awesome kitchen perfect for entertaining. Large Great Room open to the kitchen. Loft on the second floor. Spacious secondary bedrooms. Master bedroom features Spa Master Bathroom. Flat, fenced backyard.
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 2.00
Square feet: 2,043
Price: $180,000

For more information about this property, please contact Sarah Moore at 704-706-4160 or weopenmoredoors@hotmail.com. You can also text 3101297 to 67299.


See more listings at: http://www.sarah.moore.remax.com


MLS ID: 3117710

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grew up in Charlotte and have seen alot of change over the years. I am blessed to be married to my husband Todd and we have two beautiful children, Hayden who is in Collge and John Robert who is in 5th grade. We have a rescued dog named Riccardo that we love! I enjoy traveling, playing cards with my husband, VEGAS, the beach, singing and volunteering at my church. I am blessed to work with my father who is my real estate assistant. He is an amazing man and shares his wisdom and humor every day. I owe my work ethic to the positive role models my parents played in my life. I believe in honesty, integrity, perseverance and having fun!

Real Estate Tips & Information

ShareThis