Pageviews last month

Friday, October 23, 2015

131 Miller Avenue Concord, NC 28025

Property Site: http://tour.circlepix.com/home/ZJLSUX
Adorable bungalow with great FLEX space just off South Union!!!! Fall in love with this cozy home... wonderfully established, quiet neighborhood with mature trees. Kitchen is CLEAN and has been updated. Windows have recently been replaced. Gorgeous original hardwood flooring. Flex room could be another bedroom, study, play room, or home school room.. with NEW carpet! Fireplace with tile work.
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 1.00
Square feet: 1,392
Price: $118,000

For more information about this property, please contact Sarah Moore at 704-706-4160 or weopenmoredoors@hotmail.com. You can also text 3101278 to 67299.


See more listings at: http://www.sarah.moore.remax.com


MLS ID: 3117284

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grew up in Charlotte and have seen alot of change over the years. I am blessed to be married to my husband Todd and we have two beautiful children, Hayden who is in Collge and John Robert who is in 5th grade. We have a rescued dog named Riccardo that we love! I enjoy traveling, playing cards with my husband, VEGAS, the beach, singing and volunteering at my church. I am blessed to work with my father who is my real estate assistant. He is an amazing man and shares his wisdom and humor every day. I owe my work ethic to the positive role models my parents played in my life. I believe in honesty, integrity, perseverance and having fun!

Real Estate Tips & Information

ShareThis