Pageviews last month

Monday, March 5, 2012

Tips For Increasing Your Curb Appeal When Selling a Home

First impressions are definitely a huge factor when you are out house hunting. Some people do not realize what others look for when purchasing a new abode, here are a few tips to help you out with selling a home. You definitely will want to clean out all of the debris you have in your yard and around your home, no one likes a dirty lawn. Adding some new pine needle and/or mulch around your trees and plant beds can defintely wow people. If you do not care for your lawn, what will make people think you care for your home? Be sure to trim your bushes up to impress interested people. Flowers also make a wonderful addition to your home, the aroma, the appearance, it all adds to the ambiance of the home. If you add some flowers in a flowerbed or even in some pots it will catch more eyes than you think. Looking at homes all day makes you start developing an eye for things you need to look at, shutters are HUGE. If you have a fresh coat of paint on your shutters it can make your home look brand new! The front door is another attention grabber from a passing consumer. Red is always a great choice to paint your front door, or if that does not match your home design, many dark wood designs are great for brick homes. A welcome mat that has been chewed by your dog will send people running for the hills, be sure to buy a new welcome mat for your front door. It doesn't always have to be the holiday season to put a wreath on your front door, it always adds a nice effect to your house's curb appeal. A freshly painted house is obviously key, but a freshly painted front deck or porch is overlooked far too many times. If you have any toys lying around, pick them up and put them away in a nicely organized fashion. Also, if you have a old basketball hoop that is never used, please take it down or replace it with a new one. If you follow these tips your home should be sold in no time, with my help of course!


Sarah Moore, Broker/REALTOR - CRS, CDPE, SFR, e-Pro RE/MAX EXECUTIVE REALTY 7752 GATEWAY LANE, SUITE 204 CONCORD NC 28027 www.WeOpenMoreDoors@hotmail.com 704-706-4160

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grew up in Charlotte and have seen alot of change over the years. I am blessed to be married to my husband Todd and we have two beautiful children, Hayden who is in Collge and John Robert who is in 5th grade. We have a rescued dog named Riccardo that we love! I enjoy traveling, playing cards with my husband, VEGAS, the beach, singing and volunteering at my church. I am blessed to work with my father who is my real estate assistant. He is an amazing man and shares his wisdom and humor every day. I owe my work ethic to the positive role models my parents played in my life. I believe in honesty, integrity, perseverance and having fun!

Real Estate Tips & Information

ShareThis