Pageviews last month

Thursday, March 8, 2012

I Have A Pet And I Am Trying To Sell My Home, What Should I Do?


While most of us love our furry little friends, they can strike some fear or nervousness in potential buyers of your home. There are few ways to help these house hunters feel more at ease while you are showing your home. The most drastic and difficult for some, but most helpful is to relocate your pet while you are showing. Have a friend look after them at their house for a while. If this is too much for you to handle or have no body to look after your little bundle of joy, at least make sure you do not have any litter boxes or puppy pads lying around the house. Those items will bring a feeling of disgust to a buyer, even if they are brand new.
Sarah Moore, Broker/REALTOR - CRS, CDPE, SFR, e-Pro RE/MAX EXECUTIVE REALTY 7752 GATEWAY LANE, SUITE 204 CONCORD NC 28027 www.WeOpenMoreDoors@hotmail.com 704-706-4160

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grew up in Charlotte and have seen alot of change over the years. I am blessed to be married to my husband Todd and we have two beautiful children, Hayden who is in Collge and John Robert who is in 5th grade. We have a rescued dog named Riccardo that we love! I enjoy traveling, playing cards with my husband, VEGAS, the beach, singing and volunteering at my church. I am blessed to work with my father who is my real estate assistant. He is an amazing man and shares his wisdom and humor every day. I owe my work ethic to the positive role models my parents played in my life. I believe in honesty, integrity, perseverance and having fun!

Real Estate Tips & Information

ShareThis