Pageviews last month

Thursday, March 22, 2012

I'm Not Going To Do The Renovations, The Buyer Can Worry About Those!

People, if you don't even have the initiative to do some renovations on your home while trying to sell it you won't sell it. You need to make sure your home is always pristine! If you have scratched wood floors from your dog running all over them, replace them! If you have a sewage leak problem, this is a must fix! No one will go to a home, smell sewage, and fall in love with the home. If you don't do the simple renovations it takes to make your home not only presentable, but sellable, then its going to stay on the market for a long time!





Sarah Moore, Broker/REALTOR - CRS, CDPE, SFR, e-Pro RE/MAX EXECUTIVE REALTY 7752 GATEWAY LANE, SUITE 204 CONCORD NC 28027 www.WeOpenMoreDoors@hotmail.com 704-706-4160

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grew up in Charlotte and have seen alot of change over the years. I am blessed to be married to my husband Todd and we have two beautiful children, Hayden who is in Collge and John Robert who is in 5th grade. We have a rescued dog named Riccardo that we love! I enjoy traveling, playing cards with my husband, VEGAS, the beach, singing and volunteering at my church. I am blessed to work with my father who is my real estate assistant. He is an amazing man and shares his wisdom and humor every day. I owe my work ethic to the positive role models my parents played in my life. I believe in honesty, integrity, perseverance and having fun!

Real Estate Tips & Information

ShareThis