Pageviews last month

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

If You Are Showing Your Home, Go On Financial Lockdown!

"I'm buying all new furniture before closing." No you're not, if you are selling you home you need to buy only necessities during showing. No splurging on clothes, furniture, electronics, anything. I say only buy food, gas, and pay your bills in the time you have. If this sounds excruciatingly difficult for you, then I recommend you have a friend or family member help you watch your spending carefully. As long as you can avoid the unnecessary shopping sprees you are in the green zone!

WIN A NOOK COLOR BY "LIKING" OUR FB PAGE
Sarah Moore, Broker/REALTOR - CRS, CDPE, SFR, e-Pro RE/MAX EXECUTIVE REALTY 7752 GATEWAY LANE, SUITE 204 CONCORD NC 28027 www.WeOpenMoreDoors@hotmail.com 704-706-4160

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grew up in Charlotte and have seen alot of change over the years. I am blessed to be married to my husband Todd and we have two beautiful children, Hayden who is in Collge and John Robert who is in 5th grade. We have a rescued dog named Riccardo that we love! I enjoy traveling, playing cards with my husband, VEGAS, the beach, singing and volunteering at my church. I am blessed to work with my father who is my real estate assistant. He is an amazing man and shares his wisdom and humor every day. I owe my work ethic to the positive role models my parents played in my life. I believe in honesty, integrity, perseverance and having fun!

Real Estate Tips & Information

ShareThis