Pageviews last month

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1

Alright Twilight fans- the final stage in the saga begins today! The highly anticipated Breaking Dawn: Part 1 is playing in theaters starting at midnight tonight. Thousands of fans accross the country will head to school and work tomorrow a little tired, but satisfied at having given in to their Twilight fix!

Breaking Dawn is the last novel of the Twilight series and it directly follows the events in Eclipse. Bella and Edward move towards marriage, leaving behind a very heartbroken Jacob. With an unexpected turn of events the couple must make some tough decisions about their future; and they must step it up if they are going to fight the final battle and ultimately save their love!
Watch a trailer for the movie here.


Sarah Moore, Broker/REALTOR - CRS, CDPE, SFR, e-Pro RE/MAX EXECUTIVE REALTY 7752 GATEWAY LANE, SUITE 204 CONCORD NC 28027 www.WeOpenMoreDoors@hotmail.com 704-706-4160

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grew up in Charlotte and have seen alot of change over the years. I am blessed to be married to my husband Todd and we have two beautiful children, Hayden who is in Collge and John Robert who is in 5th grade. We have a rescued dog named Riccardo that we love! I enjoy traveling, playing cards with my husband, VEGAS, the beach, singing and volunteering at my church. I am blessed to work with my father who is my real estate assistant. He is an amazing man and shares his wisdom and humor every day. I owe my work ethic to the positive role models my parents played in my life. I believe in honesty, integrity, perseverance and having fun!

Real Estate Tips & Information

ShareThis