Pageviews last month

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Home Sales in August

Despite the all the hype in the media about the economy, homes are selling. There are buyers out there still looking to move. August proved to be a busy month in 2011. Our office averaged a sale every 2.3 days. Wow! Now that is exciting news.

We need listings to keep up with he volume of sales. If you or someone you know needs or wants to sell, there is hope. Give us a call and let us help you acheive your goals of selling your home or buying the home of your dreams.

If you are a buyer, all I can say is WOW! The deals are out there and you better move fast. The fantastic ones go quickly, BUT you are getting a heck of a deal on these homes.

Now is the time to jump in if you always wanted to own a home. Fall is a fantastic time to purchase a home and have it ready for the holidays.

Sarah Moore, Broker/REALTOR - CRS, CDPE, SFR, e-Pro RE/MAX EXECUTIVE REALTY 7752 GATEWAY LANE, SUITE 204 CONCORD NC 28027 www.WeOpenMoreDoors@hotmail.com 704-706-4160

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grew up in Charlotte and have seen alot of change over the years. I am blessed to be married to my husband Todd and we have two beautiful children, Hayden who is in Collge and John Robert who is in 5th grade. We have a rescued dog named Riccardo that we love! I enjoy traveling, playing cards with my husband, VEGAS, the beach, singing and volunteering at my church. I am blessed to work with my father who is my real estate assistant. He is an amazing man and shares his wisdom and humor every day. I owe my work ethic to the positive role models my parents played in my life. I believe in honesty, integrity, perseverance and having fun!

Real Estate Tips & Information

ShareThis