Pageviews last month

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Swim Diapers and Pools! A MUST HAVE !

Pool Closed for 24 Hours!

Yes this is the sign on the community pool last evening around 5:30. Thanks to the flagrant disregard for others, someone who came to our pool did not put a swim diaper on their child and the child left a treat in the pool. Horray! Your child got to swim free for a few minutes and now we all have to pay the price.

This happened last year when I had my company cookout at our pool and someone felt the need to neglect using swim diapers and shut down the pool in 90 degree weather with a party going on. Thanks to that person, the swim party planned was ruined and everyone went home hot and frustrated. Ruined our party and cost me money for nothing.

I honestly believe that community pools must INFORCE SWIM DIAPERS and there should be a STIFF PENALTY when not used. Perhaps if this happened we wou.d eliminate these types of problems.

In addition, I think all community pools should have kiddie pools that are separate so if your child does something only the kiddie pool closes. After all why should we all pay for the laziness of one.

Yes this is a hot topic in my neighobhrood right now and rightly so. People rent our pool and facilities and it is absolutely ridiculous that we have to close the pool for the negligence of others. They should have to reimburse anyone who has paid for an event that has to stop the event if the pool gets closed.

BABY SWIM DIAPERS! Get them or GET OUT!


Sarah Moore, Broker/REALTOR

RE/MAX SIGNATURE PROPERTIES ~ 7752 Gateway Lane, Suite 200 ~ Concord, NC ~ 28027

www.WeOpenMoreDoors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grew up in Charlotte and have seen alot of change over the years. I am blessed to be married to my husband Todd and we have two beautiful children, Hayden who is in Collge and John Robert who is in 5th grade. We have a rescued dog named Riccardo that we love! I enjoy traveling, playing cards with my husband, VEGAS, the beach, singing and volunteering at my church. I am blessed to work with my father who is my real estate assistant. He is an amazing man and shares his wisdom and humor every day. I owe my work ethic to the positive role models my parents played in my life. I believe in honesty, integrity, perseverance and having fun!

Real Estate Tips & Information

ShareThis