Pageviews last month

Saturday, February 12, 2011

OPEN HOUSE- SUNDAY 2/13/2011 LAUREL VIEW DRIVE CONCORD NC - LAUREL PARK



  • Private Patio Courtyard with Gas Fireplace and Lanscape lighting
  • Corner Lot with heavy mature landscaping
  • Wash of gentle landscape lighting around home
  • Rocking Chair Front Porch
  • Private Teen/Guest Suite with two closets, built-in's and large bathroom.
  • Open Great Room features fireplace with gas logs into the kitchen
  • Kitchen with NEW Granite, Tile flooring, 42" cabinets, Black Appliance package
  • Study with French Doors
  • Dining Rm. with Wood floors and bay window.  Lots of moldings.
  • Across from the community Pool
  • Near great shopping and schools.
  • Close to I-85 for great commute.
  • BEST DEAL IN NEIGHBORHOOD!
  • 4 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grew up in Charlotte and have seen alot of change over the years. I am blessed to be married to my husband Todd and we have two beautiful children, Hayden who is in Collge and John Robert who is in 5th grade. We have a rescued dog named Riccardo that we love! I enjoy traveling, playing cards with my husband, VEGAS, the beach, singing and volunteering at my church. I am blessed to work with my father who is my real estate assistant. He is an amazing man and shares his wisdom and humor every day. I owe my work ethic to the positive role models my parents played in my life. I believe in honesty, integrity, perseverance and having fun!

Real Estate Tips & Information

ShareThis