Pageviews last month

Saturday, February 12, 2011

6201 Harrisburg Plaza - Harrisburg Town Center - Harrisburg NC


THE YARD HAS BEEN REMOVED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.....

YES...THAT IS RIGHT

FORGET:  Mowing, Weed Eating, Trimming Bushes etc....fighting weeds and putting out pine needles...

IT IS ALL DONE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.

Do you love you weekends, love the lake, love to travel...love to sit and read a book...

This 3 Bedroom with the master on the main HAS IT ALL.

YES...THERE IS SOME YARD BUT SMALL, JUST ENOUGH AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO MAINTAIN IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grew up in Charlotte and have seen alot of change over the years. I am blessed to be married to my husband Todd and we have two beautiful children, Hayden who is in Collge and John Robert who is in 5th grade. We have a rescued dog named Riccardo that we love! I enjoy traveling, playing cards with my husband, VEGAS, the beach, singing and volunteering at my church. I am blessed to work with my father who is my real estate assistant. He is an amazing man and shares his wisdom and humor every day. I owe my work ethic to the positive role models my parents played in my life. I believe in honesty, integrity, perseverance and having fun!

Real Estate Tips & Information

ShareThis