Pageviews last month

Saturday, February 19, 2011

It's Flip Flop Weather!



It is in the 70's in Charlotte and surrounding areas this week.  No snow, no sleet...only sunshine and flip flop weather.  If you love flip flops and enjoy being able to wear them in February...you may want to check out moving to our area.  Even on a cold day, I am amazed at the kids you see sporting a North Face and Flip Flops.  It is rare that we see weather in the teens and 20's in our area.  We are truly blessed with great weather.

The great thing about Charlotte weather is that we do not have snow drifts, weeks and weeks with snow on the ground.  Recently saw a photo of a home in Michigan that the cars were completely buried in snow that had been plowed down the street. 

Come enjoy Carolina Blue Skies.  You will want to enjoy our area from dogwoods to dragstips, day trips to the beaches and the mountains.  You can't beat the weather here.  So if you are tired of snow, snow, snow....come visit us and bring your flip flops.  You will want to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grew up in Charlotte and have seen alot of change over the years. I am blessed to be married to my husband Todd and we have two beautiful children, Hayden who is in Collge and John Robert who is in 5th grade. We have a rescued dog named Riccardo that we love! I enjoy traveling, playing cards with my husband, VEGAS, the beach, singing and volunteering at my church. I am blessed to work with my father who is my real estate assistant. He is an amazing man and shares his wisdom and humor every day. I owe my work ethic to the positive role models my parents played in my life. I believe in honesty, integrity, perseverance and having fun!

Real Estate Tips & Information

ShareThis