Pageviews last month

Thursday, February 24, 2011

4 Acres, Privacy and A Custom Home....The Perfect Recipe for THE PERFECT LIFE








Sarah Moore, REALTOR | 704-706-5140






5833 Kristi Lane, Midland, NC 28107






Offered at $900,000



Play Ecard


view zingding







Sarah Moore, REALTOR

O: 704-706-5140

C: 704-706-4160





DETAILS
Situated on 4 Acres of wooded serenity.
Long Driveway with Circular Drive in Front of Home , Three Car Garage
Study/Living Room w/Fireplace-Gas Logs and Custom Built-ins
Dining Room features Heavy Moldings and Hardwoods.
Site Finished Custom Hardwoods throughout Main Floor.
Gourmet Kitchen with Kenmore Pro Stainless Package, Custom Built Cabinetry and more.
Great Room with Hardwoods, Fireplace-gas logs, Open to the Covered Porch and Breakfast/Kitchen
Master Suite/Main Floor- Covered Patio - Hardwoods - Spacious and Private
Master Bathroom Spa has custom cabinetry,2 Built in Closets, Dual Head Custom Shower, Air Jetted Tub
Two Full Bathrooms - Granite and moreon second floor




DESCRIPTION

Quiet Estate Neighborhood with Custom Homes by Gary
Laton







Equal Opportunity Housing


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grew up in Charlotte and have seen alot of change over the years. I am blessed to be married to my husband Todd and we have two beautiful children, Hayden who is in Collge and John Robert who is in 5th grade. We have a rescued dog named Riccardo that we love! I enjoy traveling, playing cards with my husband, VEGAS, the beach, singing and volunteering at my church. I am blessed to work with my father who is my real estate assistant. He is an amazing man and shares his wisdom and humor every day. I owe my work ethic to the positive role models my parents played in my life. I believe in honesty, integrity, perseverance and having fun!

Real Estate Tips & Information

ShareThis