Pageviews last month

Friday, October 23, 2015

562 Surry Trace Circle NW Concord, NC 28027

Property Site: http://tour.circlepix.com/home/ARPQD3
Ranch with 4th Bdrm/Bonus on Second Floor. This updated Ranch has hardwood flooring throughout main level. Completely REMODELED Kitchen with NEW Cabinets, NEW Granite Countertops, Upgraded NEW Appliances with Island and Pantry. Dining Room opens to the Kitchen/Living Room and Deck. Ideal for entertaining. Large Master Bedroom with Spa Master Bathroom with glass shower, garden tub. Living Room has fireplace. Great Room on main as well. Spacious and Clean as a Whistle!
Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 2.00
Square feet: 1,972
Price: $220,000

For more information about this property, please contact Sarah Moore at 704-706-4160 or weopenmoredoors@hotmail.com. You can also text 3119602 to 67299.


See more listings at: http://www.sarah.moore.remax.com


MLS ID: 3121472

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grew up in Charlotte and have seen alot of change over the years. I am blessed to be married to my husband Todd and we have two beautiful children, Hayden who is in Collge and John Robert who is in 5th grade. We have a rescued dog named Riccardo that we love! I enjoy traveling, playing cards with my husband, VEGAS, the beach, singing and volunteering at my church. I am blessed to work with my father who is my real estate assistant. He is an amazing man and shares his wisdom and humor every day. I owe my work ethic to the positive role models my parents played in my life. I believe in honesty, integrity, perseverance and having fun!

Real Estate Tips & Information

ShareThis