Pageviews last month

Friday, October 23, 2015

2108 Oakcliffe Court Harrisburg, NC 28075

Property Site: http://tour.circlepix.com/home/AQP4HK
Great opportunity on Cul-de-sac in Featherstone with Third Floor Bedroom/Bonus. Office w/French Doors, Formal Dining Room, Large Kitchen with Island and solid surface countertops. Large Breakfast Area. Great Room 2 Story Open. Spacious Secondary Bedrooms. Master Suite has large 5 piece bathroom. Fenced Backyard, Hickory Ridge School District.
Bedrooms: 5
Bathrooms: 3.00
Square feet: 3,821
Price: $319,000

For more information about this property, please contact Sarah Moore at 704-706-4160 or weopenmoredoors@hotmail.com. You can also text 3101144 to 67299.


See more listings at: http://www.sarah.moore.remax.com


MLS ID: 3111859

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grew up in Charlotte and have seen alot of change over the years. I am blessed to be married to my husband Todd and we have two beautiful children, Hayden who is in Collge and John Robert who is in 5th grade. We have a rescued dog named Riccardo that we love! I enjoy traveling, playing cards with my husband, VEGAS, the beach, singing and volunteering at my church. I am blessed to work with my father who is my real estate assistant. He is an amazing man and shares his wisdom and humor every day. I owe my work ethic to the positive role models my parents played in my life. I believe in honesty, integrity, perseverance and having fun!

Real Estate Tips & Information

ShareThis