Pageviews last month

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Taste of Charlotte


The Taste Of Charlotte is coming back to uptown this weekend! This is an event where you can explore some of Charlotte's finest restaurants and sample their food! Not only can you sample food, but they also offer beer and wine to compliment the delicious samples. The admission is free, but samples require tokens that can be purchased throughout the festival. It will start this Friday June the 8th and will end on Sunday June 10th. The restaurants vary from Emeril's new restaurant E2 to the future of ice cream Dippin' Dots. This is a great event for the whole family as it has more than just samples and drinks, but also activities for the kids! To get more information or pre-order a large cup of tokens click here for the website.



Sarah Moore, Broker/REALTOR - CRS, CDPE, SFR, e-Pro RE/MAX EXECUTIVE REALTY 7752 GATEWAY LANE, SUITE 204 CONCORD NC 28027 www.WeOpenMoreDoors@hotmail.com 704-706-4160

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grew up in Charlotte and have seen alot of change over the years. I am blessed to be married to my husband Todd and we have two beautiful children, Hayden who is in Collge and John Robert who is in 5th grade. We have a rescued dog named Riccardo that we love! I enjoy traveling, playing cards with my husband, VEGAS, the beach, singing and volunteering at my church. I am blessed to work with my father who is my real estate assistant. He is an amazing man and shares his wisdom and humor every day. I owe my work ethic to the positive role models my parents played in my life. I believe in honesty, integrity, perseverance and having fun!

Real Estate Tips & Information

ShareThis