Pageviews last month

Friday, May 25, 2012

Hero Rush Is Coming To The Carolinas!


Every kid had dreams of being some kind of superhero, whether it be batman, a police officer, or a fire fighter. The dream still lives inside of us and we would all love to do what we wanted to be as a child. Hero Rush gives you that chance to experience your childhood dream. This is an intense 5k+ obstacle course which is not only fun, but a great exercise. If you take it upon yourself to accept this challenge, you should train for it! It doesn't come to Charlotte until October which gives you plenty of time to train. To get more information on this obstacle course click here.



Sarah Moore, Broker/REALTOR - CRS, CDPE, SFR, e-Pro RE/MAX EXECUTIVE REALTY 7752 GATEWAY LANE, SUITE 204 CONCORD NC 28027 www.WeOpenMoreDoors@hotmail.com 704-706-4160

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grew up in Charlotte and have seen alot of change over the years. I am blessed to be married to my husband Todd and we have two beautiful children, Hayden who is in Collge and John Robert who is in 5th grade. We have a rescued dog named Riccardo that we love! I enjoy traveling, playing cards with my husband, VEGAS, the beach, singing and volunteering at my church. I am blessed to work with my father who is my real estate assistant. He is an amazing man and shares his wisdom and humor every day. I owe my work ethic to the positive role models my parents played in my life. I believe in honesty, integrity, perseverance and having fun!

Real Estate Tips & Information

ShareThis