Pageviews last month

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Fastest Growing Sport in America Has Hit Charlotte!


What's your best guess at what the fastest growing sport in america is? If you guessed lacrosse, you're right! Lacrosse is sweeping across our nation like crazy! It all began with Native Americans, then became more popularized in the Northern States. It slowly has progressed its way down to the south and has hit North Carolina like a bag of bricks! Here in Charlotte, NC we finally have our own Major League Lacrosse team called the Charlotte Hounds! This is an amazing sport to watch, imagine the nonstop motion of soccer mixed with the contact and intensity of football! For more information about our Charlotte Hounds go to their website here.




Sarah Moore, Broker/REALTOR - CRS, CDPE, SFR, e-Pro RE/MAX EXECUTIVE REALTY 7752 GATEWAY LANE, SUITE 204 CONCORD NC 28027 www.WeOpenMoreDoors@hotmail.com 704-706-4160

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grew up in Charlotte and have seen alot of change over the years. I am blessed to be married to my husband Todd and we have two beautiful children, Hayden who is in Collge and John Robert who is in 5th grade. We have a rescued dog named Riccardo that we love! I enjoy traveling, playing cards with my husband, VEGAS, the beach, singing and volunteering at my church. I am blessed to work with my father who is my real estate assistant. He is an amazing man and shares his wisdom and humor every day. I owe my work ethic to the positive role models my parents played in my life. I believe in honesty, integrity, perseverance and having fun!

Real Estate Tips & Information

ShareThis