Pageviews last month

Monday, March 26, 2012

Why Isn't Anyone Looking At My House?

When you are attempting to show your home and no one seems to be interested, there are typically three factors that cause this. The first factor is location, if your home is in a bad location you can not change that. That is just where your home is and you need to accept that. The second factor is condition, this can easily be changed. If your home has old vinyl with water damage and peeling paint, nobody will be interested! You need to make sure your home is more than presentable. The third factor is price, this is easily changed but can be difficult for the owner. Price is the first thing most people look for, if your home is $5k overpriced some people may not even bother looking at it. The price you set is not easy to let go of, in some cases you have to drop it though. As long as you have good price, condition, and location there is no reason your home shouldn't be showing.

Sarah Moore, Broker/REALTOR - CRS, CDPE, SFR, e-Pro RE/MAX EXECUTIVE REALTY 7752 GATEWAY LANE, SUITE 204 CONCORD NC 28027 www.WeOpenMoreDoors@hotmail.com 704-706-4160

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grew up in Charlotte and have seen alot of change over the years. I am blessed to be married to my husband Todd and we have two beautiful children, Hayden who is in Collge and John Robert who is in 5th grade. We have a rescued dog named Riccardo that we love! I enjoy traveling, playing cards with my husband, VEGAS, the beach, singing and volunteering at my church. I am blessed to work with my father who is my real estate assistant. He is an amazing man and shares his wisdom and humor every day. I owe my work ethic to the positive role models my parents played in my life. I believe in honesty, integrity, perseverance and having fun!

Real Estate Tips & Information

ShareThis