Pageviews last month

Thursday, March 15, 2012

"Inspections Are A Waste Of Money!" Really?

"I really don't need those home inspections, they're a waste of money!" Many people are guilty for thinking this is a true statement. Home inspections are so important, the small amount of money that they cost can save you TONS in the long run. Here is a hypothetical scenario, you are looking at a beautiful and flawless home and before buying it you are asked to get a survey done of the home. You see this as a huge waste of time and money and go ahead and move in without getting a survey of the property done. Later on you realize how close your neighbors fence and irrigation system are to your property. So you take a look at where his property ends, and all of a sudden you realize these are on your property! So you kindly ask your neighbor to remove them from your property, and he slams the door in your face. Well, this doesn't go over too well with you and you want them gone! Well without having the survey done on your property before, you're going to pay to have all that removed out of your own pocket. This is just one of the many examples on how getting something as simple as a survey done can help you out to a great extent in the long run!

Sarah Moore, Broker/REALTOR - CRS, CDPE, SFR, e-Pro RE/MAX EXECUTIVE REALTY 7752 GATEWAY LANE, SUITE 204 CONCORD NC 28027 www.WeOpenMoreDoors@hotmail.com 704-706-4160

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grew up in Charlotte and have seen alot of change over the years. I am blessed to be married to my husband Todd and we have two beautiful children, Hayden who is in Collge and John Robert who is in 5th grade. We have a rescued dog named Riccardo that we love! I enjoy traveling, playing cards with my husband, VEGAS, the beach, singing and volunteering at my church. I am blessed to work with my father who is my real estate assistant. He is an amazing man and shares his wisdom and humor every day. I owe my work ethic to the positive role models my parents played in my life. I believe in honesty, integrity, perseverance and having fun!

Real Estate Tips & Information

ShareThis