Pageviews last month

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Everyone Loves The Outdoors!

Who doesn't love the outdoors? The outdoors give you a chance at so many activites; exercise, picnics with the family, relaxation with fresh air, and tanning! So instead of working on your home itself, why not work on the yard? A clean cut yard makes a remarkable first impression on visitors. You dont want to have a patchy dirty lawn if your having guests over. Flower beds help the ambiance of your yard as well. If you live in a neighborhood make sure that you follow their guidelines if you make any changes to your yard. Back decks are always enjoyable during the late afternoon to sit back and watch the sun set with your significant other. Also, Summer is coming up so you need a way to cool off. If you are too old to go running through your sprinkler in the yard, pools are a great idea! I know pools can be pricey, whether it be above ground or in ground. However, it is something that the whole family can enjoy! Pools give you just another reason to host a get together at your humble abode. Outdoor grilling areas also can help at a neighborhood party. You can grill hotdogs and hamburgers for your guests or make a nice steak dinner for your family! All of these ideas are great to add to your home value as well! 


Sarah Moore, Broker/REALTOR - CRS, CDPE, SFR, e-Pro RE/MAX EXECUTIVE REALTY 7752 GATEWAY LANE, SUITE 204 CONCORD NC 28027 www.WeOpenMoreDoors@hotmail.com 704-706-4160

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grew up in Charlotte and have seen alot of change over the years. I am blessed to be married to my husband Todd and we have two beautiful children, Hayden who is in Collge and John Robert who is in 5th grade. We have a rescued dog named Riccardo that we love! I enjoy traveling, playing cards with my husband, VEGAS, the beach, singing and volunteering at my church. I am blessed to work with my father who is my real estate assistant. He is an amazing man and shares his wisdom and humor every day. I owe my work ethic to the positive role models my parents played in my life. I believe in honesty, integrity, perseverance and having fun!

Real Estate Tips & Information

ShareThis