Pageviews last month

Monday, March 19, 2012

Carowinds Is Summer Time Fun!

Carowinds is an amazing amusement park right on the border of North Carolina and South Carolina. Technically in York, SC, you can walk on the border of the wonderful Carolinas as soon as you walk through the entrance. There are so many rides and attractions at Carowinds! They have everything from a water park to roller coasters to a kids park! So it's fun for the whole family and a great way to cool off in this killer heat! It also has a brand new ride coming this season called the Windseeker. The Windseeker is a 301 feet tall swing ride, it is the tallest ride in the whole park! To get more information on the "thrill capital of the Southeast" go to the Carowinds Website.


Sarah Moore, Broker/REALTOR - CRS, CDPE, SFR, e-Pro RE/MAX EXECUTIVE REALTY 7752 GATEWAY LANE, SUITE 204 CONCORD NC 28027 www.WeOpenMoreDoors@hotmail.com 704-706-4160

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grew up in Charlotte and have seen alot of change over the years. I am blessed to be married to my husband Todd and we have two beautiful children, Hayden who is in Collge and John Robert who is in 5th grade. We have a rescued dog named Riccardo that we love! I enjoy traveling, playing cards with my husband, VEGAS, the beach, singing and volunteering at my church. I am blessed to work with my father who is my real estate assistant. He is an amazing man and shares his wisdom and humor every day. I owe my work ethic to the positive role models my parents played in my life. I believe in honesty, integrity, perseverance and having fun!

Real Estate Tips & Information

ShareThis