Pageviews last month

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas!

While you are spending time with your family this weekend, I hope that you take a minute to count your blessings. I am so thankful for all the love I have in my life! My family and I donated to the Hospice House this year, and it really reminded us of how much we have. Think about ways you can give, even after the holidays, to the people you care about most,and the people who need it most. Remember love is the reason for the season ;-)

This is my favorite part of How the Grinch Stole Christmas

“It came without ribbons! It came without tags!
It came without packages, boxes, or bags!
And he puzzled and puzzed, till his puzzler was sore.
Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before!
‘Maybe Christmas,’ he thought, ‘doesn’t come from a store.
Maybe Christmas… perhaps… means a little bit more.’”

Amen and Merry Christmas!

Sarah Moore, Broker/REALTOR - CRS, CDPE, SFR, e-Pro RE/MAX EXECUTIVE REALTY 7752 GATEWAY LANE, SUITE 204 CONCORD NC 28027 www.WeOpenMoreDoors@hotmail.com 704-706-4160

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grew up in Charlotte and have seen alot of change over the years. I am blessed to be married to my husband Todd and we have two beautiful children, Hayden who is in Collge and John Robert who is in 5th grade. We have a rescued dog named Riccardo that we love! I enjoy traveling, playing cards with my husband, VEGAS, the beach, singing and volunteering at my church. I am blessed to work with my father who is my real estate assistant. He is an amazing man and shares his wisdom and humor every day. I owe my work ethic to the positive role models my parents played in my life. I believe in honesty, integrity, perseverance and having fun!

Real Estate Tips & Information

ShareThis