Pageviews last month

Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Help

There has been such a buzz around this book lately that I absolutely HAD to buy it. I started reading it just a few weeks ago, but I just couldn’t get into it. After a while I put it down, and wasn’t really planning to pick it up again.


When the movie came out it was welcomed with RAVE reviews. Everyone I know had nothing but good things to say after seeing it on the big screen! Since I never finished the book, I wasn’t in a rush to see it… what a mistake. Yesterday, my son was home sick and and we decided to rent a movie. We settle on The Help just to see what the fuss was about. I was nervous because it was PG13, but I knew the content was probably something that he can learn from. People always say, “I laughed, I cried, it was wonderful!” and I can say I had never really experienced that until this movie. It was phenominal!!!!! I HIGHLY recommend it for anyone. I enjoyed it so much, I have actually started reading the book again and I am so excited!!!!!


Sarah Moore, Broker/REALTOR - CRS, CDPE, SFR, e-Pro RE/MAX EXECUTIVE REALTY 7752 GATEWAY LANE, SUITE 204 CONCORD NC 28027 www.WeOpenMoreDoors@hotmail.com 704-706-4160

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grew up in Charlotte and have seen alot of change over the years. I am blessed to be married to my husband Todd and we have two beautiful children, Hayden who is in Collge and John Robert who is in 5th grade. We have a rescued dog named Riccardo that we love! I enjoy traveling, playing cards with my husband, VEGAS, the beach, singing and volunteering at my church. I am blessed to work with my father who is my real estate assistant. He is an amazing man and shares his wisdom and humor every day. I owe my work ethic to the positive role models my parents played in my life. I believe in honesty, integrity, perseverance and having fun!

Real Estate Tips & Information

ShareThis