Pageviews last month

Monday, December 12, 2011

Cabarrus County Progress Reports Go Home TODAY!!!!

ATTENTION PARENTS! We have reached the halfway point for second quarter, which means progress reports are due to arrive soon! As a matter of fact, if your child attends a Cabarrus County school then their progress reports are scheduled to be sent home TODAY. If your child attends a Mecklenburg County school then you can contact the individual school to find out if today is the day.

Progress Reports are a great measure of where your student currently stands in class. If they are doing well- it is a good idea to contact teachers and find out what assignments and tests are coming up, so you can work with your child to keep their grades high! If they aren’t doing so well- you can call the school and ask for a list of tutors. Generally, there are teachers working at the school that also serve as private tutors who can work with your child on an individual level. John Robert has always had issues with organization (and by organization I mean completing all assignments), and having a private tutor has meant the world to our family.

I found this funny video on youtube! Tell me if this sounds familiar…



Cabarrus County Schools

Mecklenburg County Schools


Sarah Moore, Broker/REALTOR - CRS, CDPE, SFR, e-Pro RE/MAX EXECUTIVE REALTY 7752 GATEWAY LANE, SUITE 204 CONCORD NC 28027 www.WeOpenMoreDoors@hotmail.com 704-706-4160

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grew up in Charlotte and have seen alot of change over the years. I am blessed to be married to my husband Todd and we have two beautiful children, Hayden who is in Collge and John Robert who is in 5th grade. We have a rescued dog named Riccardo that we love! I enjoy traveling, playing cards with my husband, VEGAS, the beach, singing and volunteering at my church. I am blessed to work with my father who is my real estate assistant. He is an amazing man and shares his wisdom and humor every day. I owe my work ethic to the positive role models my parents played in my life. I believe in honesty, integrity, perseverance and having fun!

Real Estate Tips & Information

ShareThis