Pageviews last month

Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Southern Christmas Show Starts Today!

Perhaps one of the largest holiday traditions in the region comes to life today in the form of the Southern Christmas Show. For over 40 years shoppers have flocked to Charlotte to enjoy arts and crafts, unique vendors, food, music, and more! There are so many things to do and see….
Old Towne- Over 50 shops to browse for gifts, dolls, ornaments, and decorations!
Enchanted Village- Check out the lovely scene created by the National Association of Miniature Enthusiats.
Holiday Entertainment Stage- Live entertainment all day long!
Santa- Bring your Christmas lists to give the big man himself.
Tiny Trains- Boys of all ages will enjoy the trains that whistle through villages around the show.
Holiday Morsels- Delicious strudel, fresh fruitcake, and hand dipped chocolates are just a few treats to sample!
Christmas Tree Lane- Take a stroll among these beautifully designed trees, and pick up some new ideas for yours.

Admission into the show is $9.00 for adults and $3.00 for kids (children under 3 will be admitted FREE with a paying adult).

It is open daily:

Sunday/Monday/Tuesday 10-6PM

Wenesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday 10-9PM





Sarah Moore, Broker/REALTOR - CRS, CDPE, SFR, e-Pro RE/MAX EXECUTIVE REALTY 7752 GATEWAY LANE, SUITE 204 CONCORD NC 28027 www.WeOpenMoreDoors@hotmail.com 704-706-4160

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grew up in Charlotte and have seen alot of change over the years. I am blessed to be married to my husband Todd and we have two beautiful children, Hayden who is in Collge and John Robert who is in 5th grade. We have a rescued dog named Riccardo that we love! I enjoy traveling, playing cards with my husband, VEGAS, the beach, singing and volunteering at my church. I am blessed to work with my father who is my real estate assistant. He is an amazing man and shares his wisdom and humor every day. I owe my work ethic to the positive role models my parents played in my life. I believe in honesty, integrity, perseverance and having fun!

Real Estate Tips & Information

ShareThis