Pageviews last month

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Black Friday 2011

This week is all about spending time with family, counting your blessings, and eating a great meal. However, as the clock strikes twelve on Thursday night it is every man for himself!

Every year millions of Americans flock to their local retailers to take advantage of Black Friday‘s deals and steals, and this year will be no exception! If you are in the habit of napping after your turkey dinner you’ll feel good and rested in time to hit the stores at midnight. Some of the first to open their doors are: Best Buy, Khols, Target, and WalMart. For those of you willing to brave the crowd you may end up with a 51′ television for only $498!

Not everyone enjoys the rush of holiday shopping, and would prefer to venture out on Saturday when the lines aren’t quite as long. I’ve seen commercials recently supporting “Small Business Saturday.” The campaign suggests if we all pitch in (and buy just one item from a small business) we can support the local economy. I love the intimate feeling of those smaller stores, and I would encourage all of you to participate this weekend.
  • Head into Historic Downtown Concord to hit up stores like: Audrey’s Holiday Decor, The Chocolatier, Ellis Jewelers, Hoag’s Urban Clothing & Accessories, and Mud Slingers Pottery.
  • If you are closer to Huntersville, there are so many choices in Birkdale Village: The Jewel Box, Apricot Lane Boutique, Janie and Jack, and Hickory Farms Gift Center.
  • In Harrisburg you can pick up some great reads and at great price at Second Look Books, and in Charlotte you can find all kinds of amazings gifts at Paper Skyscraper.
If even that doesn’t sound appealing, you can always browse the internet from the safety of your own home. This year you might be able to find some great deals on Cyber Monday!

Be safe, and have a happy Thanksgiving!



Sarah Moore, Broker/REALTOR - CRS, CDPE, SFR, e-Pro RE/MAX EXECUTIVE REALTY 7752 GATEWAY LANE, SUITE 204 CONCORD NC 28027 www.WeOpenMoreDoors@hotmail.com 704-706-4160

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grew up in Charlotte and have seen alot of change over the years. I am blessed to be married to my husband Todd and we have two beautiful children, Hayden who is in Collge and John Robert who is in 5th grade. We have a rescued dog named Riccardo that we love! I enjoy traveling, playing cards with my husband, VEGAS, the beach, singing and volunteering at my church. I am blessed to work with my father who is my real estate assistant. He is an amazing man and shares his wisdom and humor every day. I owe my work ethic to the positive role models my parents played in my life. I believe in honesty, integrity, perseverance and having fun!

Real Estate Tips & Information

ShareThis