Pageviews last month

Monday, February 14, 2011

IS YOUR HOUSE UPSIDE DOWN?


IS YOUR HOUSE UPSIDE DOWN?

OK this shout goes out to all of you who are in trouble with your mortgage.  We are facing times that we have never seen before.  Unemployment is at an all time high and the housing market has definitely adjusted from the housing bubble...leaving many without jobs and homes they now owe too much on and can no longer afford.
If you or someone you know is experiencing financial difficulties and no longer can afford your home...take action now before the banks take action against you.  Consult with a REALTOR to find out your options for selling under these circumstances.  You may qualify for a Short Sale of your home.  A short sale is when the bank agrees to release your deed for less than you may owe.  The bank may also consider the closing costs and real estate agent commissions as part of the shortage and cover these expenses as well.
A short sale is an option when you are facing extreme circumstances and face foreclosure.  A short sale takes the pressure off of you having to come up with money to sell when there is no money to find.
My team has helped many people in exactly the same position many times. We have partnerships with attorneys that will assiist you through the process and represent your best interests.  Don't let the short sale process scare you away..... it is a great way to get out of trouble and start rebuilding your lives.  Remove the stress caused by financial hardship and consider consulting a real estate professional with experience in short sales.
Members on our team all have the  CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert Certification) and  SFR (Short Sale Foreclosure Certification) training and the experience to help you.
Sarah Moore, Broker/REALTOR
RE/MAX SIGNATURE PROPERTIES  ~  7752 Gateway Lane, Suite 200  ~  Concord, NC   ~  28027

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grew up in Charlotte and have seen alot of change over the years. I am blessed to be married to my husband Todd and we have two beautiful children, Hayden who is in Collge and John Robert who is in 5th grade. We have a rescued dog named Riccardo that we love! I enjoy traveling, playing cards with my husband, VEGAS, the beach, singing and volunteering at my church. I am blessed to work with my father who is my real estate assistant. He is an amazing man and shares his wisdom and humor every day. I owe my work ethic to the positive role models my parents played in my life. I believe in honesty, integrity, perseverance and having fun!

Real Estate Tips & Information

ShareThis